Nachstehend finden Sie die Liste der Wander- und Kletterführer die wir für Asien im Programm haben.
Die nachstehend angegebenen Preise verstehen sich inklusive Mehrwertsteuer.
Seen from the lakeside town of Pokhara in central Nepal, a tremendous wall of snow- and ice-capped mountains dominates the northern horizon: the Annapurna Himal. With no less than twelve 7000m (23,OOOft) summits, this is not only one of the world's most beautiful landscapes but also its most popular trekking region. And no wonder.
Around this impressive block goes tbe classic Aonapurna Circuit one of the great walks of the world. Into the heart of the mountains leads a trail to the Annapurna Sanctuary. Through the world's deepest valley goes the Pilgrim's Trail to Muktinath, while the Ghandruk Foothill Trek provides an introduction to some of the best of Nepal's hill villages and mountain views.
- Each of these treks is described, with full route details for 'tea
house trekkers' and those travelling with an organised group.
- The guide includes information on lodges, tea-houses and villages. - There are sections on how to plan a trek, where and when to go,
permits and preparations, health matters and interaction with local people and culture.
- The guide also provides suggestions for other treks in the region. ...
'If the Annapurnas present an enticing goal, It;en there can be no better source of information than Kev Reynolds's Annapurna - A Trekker's Guide', Lindsay Griffin (review of 1 st edition, High, Sept 1994).
Pages.: 272Dimensions: 12 cm x 17,5 cm
New edition of this practical guide with 38 detailed route maps and trail descriptions covering not only the classic treks but also the wild routes:
. Everest Base Camp trek
. Trekking from Lukla and Jiri
. The Gokyo trek
. High passes
. Trekking peaks - including Mera and Island Peak
Information for all budgets and trekking styles Ranging from lush terraced fields to the highest mountain on earth, the scenery is breath-taking. There are trekking possibilities to suit all budgets, from independent trekkers on a daily budget of less than the price of this book to travellers on all-inclusive guided treks with every luxury provided. There's even information on trekking peaks and passes of 5700m/l8,700ft and over.
- Getting to Nepal - from Europe, North America and Australasia
- Kathmandu - trek preparations and what to see
- Where to stay and eat - Kathmandu and along the trails
- Employing a guide or porter in Nepal
- The environment - minimize your impact and still take hot 'green' showers
- Health and safety - staying healthy and avoiding altitude sickness
- 38 route maps, 52 village plans
- Plus - 23 colour photos
Pages : 306Format : 12 cm x 18 cm
- Fully revised third edition of Charlie Loram's practical guide to low-impact trekking in this high-altitude region of India. The spectacular natural landscape of immense mountains. wild deserts and deep gorges, combined with a thriving Tibetan-Buddhist culture makes Ladakh ('Linle Tibet') one of the most fascinating destinations in the Himalaya.
- 72 detailed trekking maps
Comprehensive trail descriptions and 72 maps covering both classic and lesser-known routes throughout: Central and Western Ladakh, Nubra, Rupshu, Zanskar. Also includes Stok Kangri trekking peak (6.153m/20.1 88ft)
- All the practical information you need Planning your trip and getting to Ladakh from Europe. North America. Australasia and other parts of Asia; arranging a trek - whatever your style of trekking. from a short backpacking trip to a fully-guided expedition; health and mountain safety; history. culture and language
- Minimum impact for maximum insight How to travel with sensitivity and awareness through a fragile region
- Plus City guides from Leh, Manali and Delhi
Size: 12 cm x 18 cm