Road maps from South Africa
Prices shown below are inclusive of VAT.
21 pages of road maps covering the KwaZulu-Natal region, showing major routes, secondary roads, places of interest. 32 pages of the main tourist areas featuring Scenic routes, Historical sites, Forest Reserves, Nature Reserves, Hiking trails, etc. Contains:Top TipsFull colour mapsTown PlansIdeal for the first time visitorConsise index of place namesContact details and general information.
Pages.: 112Size: 24 cm x 14 cmLanguage: English
Top tips.Full colour maps.Town plans.Ideal for the first time visitor.Concise and informative text.Full colour photographs.Concise index of place names.Contact details and general information.
Pages: 88Size: 14 cm x 24 cm
Roadmap with Index of place names.
This user-friendly atlas serves as a functional an imaginative guide to South Africa, its major centres, national parks and other places of interest. A selection of beautiful photographs evokes the character of the country and its people.
- Comprehensive regional maps and town plans for all major cities
- Convenient keys, legends, strip routes, distance charts and locators
- Plans of Sun City, V&A Waterfront & Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
- Includes Cape Winelands, Garden Route, West Coast & Wild Coast
- Complemented Globetrotter Travel Guides and Globetrotter Travel Maps
Pages 96Dimensions: 21,5 cm x 28 cmLanguage: English