Prepare to be amazed as you walk around some of South America’s most awe-inspiring sights. Stroll around Machu Picchu and marvel at the engineering feat accomplished by the once great Incan Empire; visit Lake Titicaca and gaze at its azure waters before heading to the Island of the Sun where Incan ruins sit alongside thriving indigenous villages. From the high-altitude Bolivian city of La Paz to the part-ancient, part-modern Peruvian city of Cuzco, Footprintfocus Cuzco, La Paz & Lake Titicaca provides thoroughly researched information on these fascinating destinations. Features an Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around, ensuring you can plan your trip easily.
· Written by Latin America expert Ben Box.
· Essentials section with tips on getting there and around.
· Covers the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Arequipa, and Bolivia’s Yungas.
· Detailed street maps for important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
(c) Atlas & Zanzibar. All rights reserved