De hieronder opgegeven prijzen zijn inclusief BTW.
The vast stretches ofthe EmptyQuarter, Madain Saleh's archaeological treasures, ultramodern cities, evocative souqs, Red Sea diving and Najran's green mountains - Saudi Arabia offers the excitement and intrigue of the Arabian Nights. Whether you're here to live and work, or just to explore, this definitive guidebook is your essential companion. .
- CONNECT WITH THE CULTURE with our discerning coverage of Saudi Arabia's history and way of life, including a chapter devoted to the Hajj pilgrimage
- SETTLE IN with our Expats chapter, providing insightful and practical information for the visiting worker
- MAKE TRACKS following our coverage of the Empty Quarter and the great outdoors - you choose your
activity and we'll tell you how
- DINE LlKE A PRINCE or savour the delights of street-side restaurants - whether it's a Bedouin feast or a camel
steak you're after, we will direct you to the right table
- GET AROUND using our detailed maps to the Kingdom's main centres and more remote regions
Pages.: 208Dimensions: 13 cm x 20 cm
(c) Atlas & Zanzibar. All rights reserved