- Fully revised third edition of Charlie Loram's practical guide to low-impact trekking in this high-altitude region of India. The spectacular natural landscape of immense mountains. wild deserts and deep gorges, combined with a thriving Tibetan-Buddhist culture makes Ladakh ('Linle Tibet') one of the most fascinating destinations in the Himalaya.
- 72 detailed trekking maps
Comprehensive trail descriptions and 72 maps covering both classic and lesser-known routes throughout: Central and Western Ladakh, Nubra, Rupshu, Zanskar. Also includes Stok Kangri trekking peak (6.153m/20.1 88ft)
- All the practical information you need Planning your trip and getting to Ladakh from Europe. North America. Australasia and other parts of Asia; arranging a trek - whatever your style of trekking. from a short backpacking trip to a fully-guided expedition; health and mountain safety; history. culture and language
- Minimum impact for maximum insight How to travel with sensitivity and awareness through a fragile region
- Plus City guides from Leh, Manali and Delhi
Size: 12 cm x 18 cm