The voracious energy of Cairo, the grandeur of Luxor's monuments, the laid-back vibe of Dahab and the remote beauty of the Western Desert oases: Lonely Planet's bestselling guide to Egypt packs in more treasures than Tutankhamun's tomb.
- MEET THE PHARAOHS – an illustrated Pharaonic Egypt chapter by world-renowned Egyptologist Dr Joann Fletcher brings the ancient rulers to life
- CRUISE THE NILE – for felucca fun, Agatha Christie style nostalgia or kid-friendly cruising, our expert tips make finding the right trip a breeze
- DIVE IN – the definitive Red Sea diving guide will get you underwater and feeling on top of the world
- SLEEP IN STYLE – whatever your style, opinionated reviews bring you the best city hotels, Nile flotels, budget hostels and sunny resorts
- GET ORGANISED, STAY CONNECTED – tap into authoritative advice on transport, safety, Internet access and digital photography
Pages: 588 blz.
Size: 13cm x 19,5cm