Everest, Annapurna, Kanchenjunga, Machhapuchhare, Makalu - a roll call of inspiration awaits trekkers in the Nepal Himalaya. Discover its famous peaks and unique culture in this authoritative guide by one of the region's most experienced trekkers.
* 22 new contour maps for major trekking areas, supplemented with the author's GPS data
* detailed trek notes covering the popular routes and little-visited alternatives
* cultural insights, language guide, plus information on responsible trekking
* expert health and safety advice for trekkers
* practical advice about organising your own trek or choosing a trekking company
* illustrated guide to Himalayan wildlife
Size: 13cm x 18 cm